The Ripack 2200 is a high quality Heat gun, with a lightweight and well-balanced ergonomic design.
The RIPACK’s are easy to use and to maintain with the user’s safety and comfort in mind. The Ripack 2200/2000 offers high performance (73kW/187 660 BTU), using only 4 Kg ( at max setting) of propane per hour of continuous use.
The flame is steady and fan shaped which reduces scorching, and the nozzle shape ensures an even heating of the material.
The gun covers a wide range of needs including; Heating shrink plastic, melting road markings, heat sealing roofs, tar felting and sealing ventilation tubing for clean room use.
This product has a number of features to ensure optimal performance and safety when in use:
- An automatic valve regulator to protect the gas supply, hand guard and dead-man trigger device
- A double safety regulator to protect the appliance against internal overheating, to promote a long, reliable and productive life
- An adjustable regulator for controllable power, making it ideal for use on a wide variety of shrink films
- Rotating nozzle that provides heat to a very large area for reduced shrink times
- The gun remains cold during and after use to prevent any risk of burns