Tufcoat industrial shrink wrap is a strong and durable plastic film that matches every protection or containment need for transport and storage. We manufacture it in a range of film-sizes up to 14 m wide so even the largest product can be safely covered in a single sheet.
Tufcoat is heat shrunk to create a 'drum tight' and tear resistant covering over any shape to form a taut, bonded skin overcoming the disadvantages of conventional covers, such as tarpaulins, that can detach and cause damage during transport. As a ‘use once and recycle’ product, it also eliminates the extra cost of maintaining or returning re-usable covers.
Tufcoat is a long-lasting, high performance product that provides cost effective returns. The film is manufactured with UV inhibitors and ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) to retain its elasticity and prevent the film becoming brittle when used for long-term storage. Plus it contains anti-static and flame retardant additives to make it safe and easy to use. To see examples of Tufcoat’s wide range of uses, check out our videos here
In summary, Tufcoat industrial shrink wrap has many benefits:
- ‘Drum-Tight’ fit - no risk of it flying loose or self-destructing during transport.
- Durable – will stand the test of time for any storage requirements.
- Versatile – you can cover any shape or size of product.
- Elastic – even at low temperatures, making it easy to fit in any weather.
- Puncture resistant – will protect during movement or stowage.
- Anti-Static – for electrical safety and ease of use.
- Flame Retardant - tested to BS:EN13501 Class B standards.
- ‘Use Once and Recycle’ – quick and cost-effective to remove.
- Smart Appearance – provides a professional looking covering.
Talk to our Sales Team on 01752 227 333 to hear how Tufcoat industrial shrink wrap will work for you.